What a surprise! Yay! A few weeks ago I’ve been nominated by Mandie for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you! It took a while to respond because of school exams, but here is my post!
The rules are pretty simple:
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same.
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
Facts about me:
1. I like to play video games. Currently I play Destiny on Xbox One.
2. I’m a big fan of Marvel movies.
3. When I was a little girl I wanted to be an astronaut.
4. I have a dog (a dachshund) named Bolt.
5. I got my first designer bag from Michael Kors last Christmas.
6. My cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
7. My biggest interests are in graphic design, interior design, blogging, art and photography.
8. My favorite social media is Instagram.
9. My favorite magazines are Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazar and Woman’s health.
10. I never painted my hair.
11. My favorite kitchen tool is a food processor, because I love making smooties.
Q & A:
Q: What makeup item can you not live without?
A: Clinique Even Better Foundation.
Q: If you could change your name to anything… what would it be?
A: I really have no idea.
Q: Who is your celeb crush?
A: I don’t really have a crush on a celeb. But I think Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett in Hawaii Five-O) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor in Marvel) are both damn hot.
Q: What is your phone lock screen picture and why did you choose it? (please attach a picture.)
A: Acually I just changed my background into these lovely roses. I got inspired by a bouquet I received with my birthday. The roses looked exactly the same.
Q: What is/was your favorite subject in school and why?
A: I finished school 5 years ago. My favorite subject was graphic design. That’s also my job now. I also started school again last September, but I don’t have any favorite subjects yet.
Q: If you could go anywhere in the world… where would it be?
A: Tough one… There are sooo many places I would like to visit. I think the first one on my bucket list will be USA.
Q: What is the most bold and fearless thing you have done?
A: I think snorkling. Did it twice, first time in Bali and second time in Greece. In Bali the water was very low so it was a little bit dangerous. There were watersnakes everywhere and even poison ones, very scary. In Greece I came eye in eye with a jellyfish. I never was that scared in my life. Maybe it sounds weird, but that creeped me out.
Q: Who is your inspiration or idol?
A: Difficult… I would say Beyoncé. I love her music and lifestyle. I’ve also been to her concert. I like the way Bey and Jay compare there busy lifes and still have time to travel around the world and take Blue everywhere with them. I like that and I hope I can do the same one day.
Q: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life… what would it be?
A: Avocado. I eat it on a sandwich with ham or chicken. Or I use it in a salade. And ofcourse guacamole with chips is also delicious. Yeah, that’s definitly my favorite food.
Q: What is your favorite trend?
A: My favorite trend is Pinterest. It became an eveyday habit for me and it is very addictive. I get a lot of inspiration from it and also use it for my blog.
Q: What three words would you use to describe yourself?
A: Creative, inquisitive and easy going.
1. Sally Fazeli
2. The Frappe Girl
4. Gabba Gabba Gorgeous
5. Serena Penningnieuwland
6. Rachael Maralyn
7. Sun cream and sparkles
8. Crazy in beauty
9. Hailey’s workshop
10. Natalie Hill
(Sorry, only got 10 people to nominate…)
My questions to you:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Where do you get your inspiration from?
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
4. What is the most beautiful experience in your life?
5. If you can choose a super power what would it be?
6. How does your top 3 bucket list look like?
7. What is your favorite quote and why?
8. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
9. What is your favorite trend?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. Descibe yourself in three words.
Have fun! Xx